WSI is a digital marketing company headquartered in Toronto, Canada. After more than 25 years, we have agencies spanning the globe and are the most extensive digital marketing network of its kind. For more than two decades, WSI franchisees have helped over 100,000 businesses develop their digital marketing strategies so they can get more leads, generate more sales, and earn a better return on their online marketing investment. WSI provides its franchisees a career with a purpose. When you join WSI,
you have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of businesses in your community and become their trusted partner for all their digital marketing needs.
Function of the owner/daily tasks:
• Relationship building within a B2B environment
• Attend networking meetings
• Client and project management
• Strategizing and reviewing progress of digital marketing campaigns with clients
• Ongoing learning and training
• Lead generation and marketing activities
• Past tenure in mid/senior-level management, ideally in Sales, Marketing or Consulting
WSI’s Competitive Advantage:
• Global brand with 25+ years of delivering results to clients using digital marketing.
• Full-service digital marketing company with the ability to provide strategic advice in all areas of online
marketing, not just one give tactic.
• Award-winning portfolio of clients across various industries, from small companies to larger brands.
• Access to a network of suppliers and vendors that are experts within their field of services.
Digital marketing thought-leader who has published three books and conducted numerous webinars
and trainings on digital marketing for our prospects and clients.
Strategic alliances and partnerships with other industry leaders, such as Google and HubSpot.
• Collaborative global network of experienced franchisees that actively share best practices on delivering
exceptional client solutions and results.
Industry recognitions include over 115 Web Marketing Association awards and the WMA Top Agency
award two years in a row.
Franchisor Training & Support:
Average Investment: $80000 - $95000
Minimum Investment: $80000 - $95000
Min. Liquidity: 65000
Years in Business: 1995
Open Units: 178
In-House Financing: Yes
Lead Assist: Yes